Wednesday, June 1, 2016

I've Survived

The past year (or 8 months) has been pretty tough for me. New environment, new friends and also new challenges. In all honesty, being in a university is difficult. Being in a university without the people you're close to, is harder. Most of the time I wish that my friends could have entered the same university as me. So that I have friends to go to school with, to eat with or to rant on the problems that I faced in school.

I have just received my results a day ago. It wasn't that great. But I am thankful that I managed to do well for all of my modules. Thinking of the days that I went through during the last four months made me realize that I've went further and that getting our of my comfort zone is something I should do more often. Public Speaking Module... BRING IT ON. Jokes. before every speech assignment, I would be filled with anxiety that I could not even explain. It got better after every assignment, something that I am proud of myself.

I guess... that is all that I've got to say about the second semester of Year 1. I've learned new things, got out of my comfort zone, and made greater circles of friends. I am thankful.

I've Survived.

No comments:

Post a Comment